"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." Vincent Van Gough

Monday, January 10, 2011

"The best lay in town is a poem" Daniel Ladinsky

a super pal of mine ( laura allen -- http://la365project.blogspot.com/ ) talked me into doing the 365 project … both of us are into taking photos on our excursions-so what a great way to have a reason to always being taking photos.

Basically, my plan is on taking a photo or two every day -- I will then plan on posting a week's worth of photos every week -- or post a daily photo -- I'm certain it will depend on the day, week, or month...follow and enjoy the ride, or ignore me like a plague - the choice is up to you.

"To be always thinking about your manners is not the way to make them good;
the very perfection of manners is not to think about yourself." Richard Whately










1 comment:

LA said...

Love it!! This is going to be a lot of fun :)