"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." Vincent Van Gough

Monday, September 15, 2008

bibbity bobbity boo


I suppose it's about time for a REAL update, some of you may be saying, 'enough of these quotes' so here's what's up...

Since I've last written I have had the joy of seeing my first Tractor pull, attending the Washington County Fair, going to the Nebraska State Fair and seeing the Band Third Day(no, not as wonderful as the Iowa State Fair if you were wondering), visiting Lisa and Andy in Iowa City, attempting to continue to train for a half-marathon at the end of the month, seeing some good pals around Ames, continuing my course work at Liberty University, and hanging out with my family. This, my friends, is clearly a summary... and let my photos summarize even more...





3 comments:

Charlie Litchfield said...

That pic of the tractor on the road is great. BTW, I'll be back in Ames for a week in October... You gonna be around?

LA03 said...

I miss you and pictures..come visit!

Brittany said...

wow that is a sweet tractor and an amazing paint job!! who was the painter's sidekick that helped do that great of a job!!!??