"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." Vincent Van Gough

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

school is back in session

School has officially begun again, as I start the pursuit of my masters degree in marriage and family therapy (counseling). I am looking forward to all the reading as it pertains to something I enjoy and hope to work in the rest of my life. However, the amount of reading is slightly overwhelming (yet, exactly what I anticipated).

Here is my official 'first day of school' picture as taken by my mother in the traditional location (in front of our garage). I am fully equipped with a book, backpack and my mothers reading glasses.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who still takes 1st day of school photos ;-) I make Ryan take them with me cause we're geeks like that.

Oh, and Hi Cass!!

Eli said...

haha! I remember first day of school pictures!! I've got some great ones of me with a mullet and stirrup pants. :) love.